City Council Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
TO VIEW MEETING AND PARTICIPATE DURING PUBLIC COMMENT
To participate during public comment via teleconference, see below:
Meeting ID: 865 8171 1880
Or Call In: 1 669 900 6833, when prompted, enter 86581711880#
Speakers may provide public comments on any matter within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council, including items on the agenda. Each speaker will be limited to five minutes. Unless a majority of the Council objects, the Mayor may provide speakers more or less time to speak. All comments or queries shall be addressed to the Council as a body and not to any specific member thereof. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2(a)(2), the Ralph M. Brown Act, no action or discussion by the City Council shall be undertaken on any item not appearing on the posted agenda, except to briefly provide information, ask for clarification, provide direction to staff, or schedule a matter for a future meeting.
RECORDING OF MEETINGS
The City of South El Monte records City Council Meetings over the Internet. After the meetings, recordings are immediately posted. NOTE: Your attendance at public meetings, may result in the streaming and recording of your image and/or voice.
AGENDAS AND MINUTES
To view current or past Agendas or Minutes scroll down to "Current and Upcoming Events" and use scroll or calendar feature to locate a meeting. The drop down arrow can be used to download the meeting files or the meeting recording can be viewed by clicking the video camera icon.
CURRENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Urgency Item 7.f. - Resolution No. 23-85, 07-25-23 (PDF)
- Updated Exhibit C to Attachment B for Item 7.b., July 6, 2023 Adjourned Regular City Council Meeting (PDF)
- Notice of Adjournment for Adjourned Regular City Council Meeting on July 6, 2023, 6:00 P.M. (PDF)
- Updated Item 7.d., June 27, 2023 Regular City Council and Successor Agency Meeting (PDF)
- Notice of Continuance Public Hearing Item 8.a June 13, 2023 Regular City Council Meeting (PDF)
- Item 11.a. Attachment C - June 13, 2023 Regular City Council Meeting (PDF)
- Notice of Adjournment for Adjourned Regular City Council Meeting on May 24, 2023, 6:00 P.M. (PDF)
- Notice of Cancellation and Notice of Continuance of Public Hearing Item 8.a. 02-14-2023
- Agenda Item 4.c. Presentation - January 24, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- Notice - Change of Meeting Location for December 13, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- Agenda 5.a. - Revisions to pages 51 and 52 of Ordinance 1260 - Special Meeting of 8-2-22
- Agenda Item 4.b - Attachment A to MOU, 08-02-22
- Urgency Item 7.f. - Resolution No. 22-58, 07-12-22 (PDF)
- Item 7.e. Attachment B - Allocation Letter, 06-13-2022 (PDF)
Copies of City Council and Successor Agency Agendas, Minutes, and Meeting Videos prior to January 2020, as well as Successor Agency Minutes can be obtained by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at (626) 579-6540 ext. 3220 or ext. 3280 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The City Council holds regular meetings on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m. Special and Adjourned Regular meetings start time are to be determined.
Posting Locations of Agenda and/or Cancellation Notices
Regular and Adjourned Regular meeting agendas will be posted at least 72 hours before the meeting (GC 54954(a)(1)).
Agenda and Cancellation Notices can be viewed online and are also posted at the following three (3) locations: City Hall located at 1415 Santa Anita Avenue, Senior Center located at 1556 Central Avenue and the Community Center located at 1530 Central Avenue, South El Monte, California.
Viewing of Agenda Packets
Issues Related to Agenda
For issues related to the agenda please contact Donna G. Schwartz, CMC, City Clerk at (626) 579-6540 or (626) 274-0412 Cell or Paola Lara, Deputy City Clerk at (626) 579-6540 or (626) 374-1998 Cell.
Questions or Assistance
For additional information, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (626) 579-6540 ext. 3280.